Are you in sudden need of a Certified True Copy of your land title, but worried because the location of your property is too far from you? Does it also cost you so much just to get these? Worry no more because the Land Registration Authority has launched its “Anywhere-to-Anywhere (A2A)” service.
LRA’s new automated program A2A lets you, landowners and property owners, get Certified True Copies (CTC) of land titles from any Registry of Deeds across the country.
CTCs of titles function as an important requirement for transactions like transfer and purchase of land properties. Besides, it is also a document that can be used to check the genuineness of a title to a property.
This pivotal move from LRA will help property and landowners reduce the hassle brought by the distressing process. Instead of personally going to the Registry of Deeds where your property is located, LRA A2A will allow you to get a CTC even though you’re far from your property.
For example, your property is located in Surigao City, but your current location is in Morong, Rizal, there’s no need for you to personally go to the Registry of Deeds – Surigao just to get a CTC of your land title.
To get your CTC through A2A automated program, follow these three (3) easy steps:
Step 1: Visit the nearest Registry of Deeds. You may find the list of the branches online at http://lra.gov.ph/registry-of-deeds/31-directory/298-co-rd-directory.html.
Fill-out the Application Form the staff will handover to you. Make sure you don’t miss any important information like Title Number, Name of the Registered Owner, and Local Area of Registry of Deeds.
- Poses the question of what’s the connection b/w crime & sin, and to what extent, if at all, should crim law of England concern itself w/enforcement of morals & punish sin or immorality as such → Wolfenden report proposed no act of immorality should be made criminal unless it’s accompanied by some other feature, such as indecency, corruption, exploitation, and proposed to make consensual homosexual act b/w people legal.
- crim. law overlaps w/morality: e.g. treatment of consent in English law has always concerned itself w/moral principles: mainly not permitted to be used as defence b/c an offence against society. There are certain standards of behaviour or moral principles which society requires to be observed & their breach is an offence not merely against person injured but against soc as a whole = the basis of crim law.
- In response to Mill: euthanasia, suicide, abortion, incest b/w brother & sister are acts which can be done in private & w/out offence to others, and don’t involve their exploitation or corruption, yet while some think the law on these requires reform, no one has gone as far as to say they should be taken out of crim law as matters of private morality. They can be brought within crim law by ref to moral principle.
- Source of law’s authority to speak about morality/immorality + settling of principles which it chooses to enforce
- As a matter of history, these principles derive from Christianity but dig deeper → the right of society to pass moral judgment = a collective judgment warranting intervention; i.e. public morality. E.g. if soc isn’t prepared to say homosexuality is morally wrong, the law has no basis for punishing a man for immoral earnings as homosexual prostitute. Private morality = private behaviour in matters of morals.]
Continue reading “Property law is based upon moral principle”
At all times we put professionalism first and well-being of our patients before anything else. Most of the patients approaching us for porcelain veneers, ask for it after they see them looking good on their favorite Hollywood actors/actress. It is good and the reason we insist for a consultation first to see whether what you want can be replicated on your smile as well. We have dental partners who help with the building maintenance who can be found at Double Glazing Windows
Our dentists will spend some more time with you trying to figure out what is the best approach and the one that is health-wise acceptable to make your smile look awesome.
Continue reading “What Happens When You Visit Us For Porcelain Veneers”
The Process of Placing Porcelain Veneers on Your Teeth
Before any process is started, your teeth are cleaned first to ensure the procedures of placing veneers on top are not affected by anything at all. So, if your teeth had any old surface restorations, they are completely removed. An impression is taken to act as a guide to the one designing your veneer with the correct shape.
The second step after the Veneer is ready to apply it to your teeth/tooth and permanently attached using resin and finally curing light is closely passed through the placed Veneers. From there you can have a look at your new smile that shines back in your mirror so new and fresh. If you require any advice in respect to medical negligence, please visit Notary public London website.
Continue reading “The Process of Placing Porcelain Veneers on Your Teeth”
The time to stop cursing yourself because of how your teeth affect your smile should be over. Porcelain Veneers is the answer to any crooked teeth you have. It requires a short checkup to see how many teeth requires the procedure and you are fixed immediately providing you with a new beautiful smile. It is a smile you cannot trade it for anything, for our cosmetic experts make it look natural and brand new.
We have a lot of help from our friends over at Abogados de inmigración
Also, the process works for the discolored teeth, therefore, be guaranteed we have all the answers regarding your oral health care under the attention of well-learned dental professionals with loads of experience under them.
Continue reading “Porcelain Veneers”